First Poster Design !!!





My Favorite band for a long time is ONE REPUBLIC without any doubt. Their songs are heartfelt and they always try to convey a message in songs. One of the mine most favorite songs is COUNTING STARS.

I was confused at first but when I saw typography it simply struck my mind to mix up the 1 and republic somehow. then after I tried but tutor said it was not matching the theme therefore I tried to replicate their fonts and came up with a logo. Poster Design was Kind of tricky because there were too many things that we can do but I have tried to keep it simple and minimal. Those boxes are perfectly aligned and the title between them is also. overviews the alignment and I have placed a play logo in R to mention the future and try some color variations 

As this was the vinyl Poster space and focal points were the main consideration with alignment but I feel colors are the part in which trials and error is required   











 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production