Editing and Updating WordPress

 After a long time we came back to wordpress to Update our portfolio sites by showcasing our new Projects and style and customise our Website using CSS which we learned in this week. 

As soon as I dived in I knew what had to done so I started firstly with the background images. I changed them from the ones came with the New Teluro theme . I liked this theme because it was subtle and there was loads of things to experiment. I changed my Header style , Font size , Front page layout , I added a GIF which I Animated last week into the Homepage .  As I have an image slider as plug in just below the Homepage . I changed that particular images to mine projects of Respective software application . Suppose if there is slider named photoshop projects in the background there is one of my photoshop project. 

(The Image Slider)


I designed my pages using blocks . Blocking gives an enhanced look to the website because it has structured layout . I added columns . They were mostly in 30 to 70 proportion. I used it more then often because it was giving me a free hand in layout . I can add image of project in 70 percent and heading or title of project on 30 percent using pullquote



(The Designing of Web Page)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production