The Music Video Project.

 This was the Final and most challenging project of first semester. In this we had to produce our own music video by self . In this project we learned how music video is an advertisement for a music album. There are multiple types of music videos to enhance the effect of music among people. 

For this project we had to brainstorm everything from scratch like what would be the music? . what about video , camera angles , whether there would be any actors. It was overwhelming at first but slowly it was making sense I was able to plan the whole video of Christmas theme as it was holidays and the lighting in central london was beautiful . I thought of making a documentary music video of my trip to central London in time of Christmas but I had to drop that idea because of Omnicron varient was spreading. However I managed to shoot where we visited in holidays that was Glow in the Dark Garden. It was plan B but it worked out I got some good material from there . I got the Music from YouTube's Audio Library.

I have seen some of the meditative and hypnosis type of videos with soothing music. By hearing this kind of music and seeing that particular type of visual we feel relaxed so i tried to make that type of music video. To add a little bit of fun I used adobe audition for editing my music and turned it into an 8D Audio(doppler shifter effect). I also Used some the stock footages to add a little interest which surely works.


-                         


    






















  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production