Animate Project 2 Idea

 The first theme which I would like to put up in the project is game Bioshock Infinite. I used to play this game. There is a different utopian city in the clouds which is balanced by air balloons. people are travelling in superfast trains, having robots, etc. I would love to create something related to floating cities in air or water. This without a doubt seems a little far but not impossible. 


When I used to play this game the serenity of this city was my favourite part. I would be able to make something similar in Animate and then add sounds and various day and night effects. I was also thinking to combine this concept with solar city because it is indeed future.

The other part was robots as Boston dynamics are able to make functional industrial robots then surely in upcoming future they would be everywhere. So certainly one page dedicated to that.
  

One of the hot topics in this period is Metaverse. There are tons and tons of speculations related to this but according to me this was too far but it came real near. We are speeding in this aspects of technology. When I heard about Metaverse first time only one thing came to my mind which was "Ready Player One" movie. Which excited me because it was one my favourite movies.
       
The Metaverse
Although it would take some time and measures to make sure this thing is used for positive approach. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production