After Effects Motion Graphics Assignment

Following that, the project's guidelines were presented. When I was looking for a phone to buy, it came to me when I was thinking about ideas. I went to a few websites and found the iPhone 13 images. I began working on them. In Photoshop, I had to tidy up the background and cut off photographs. That was not an issue because After Effects enables PSD export. I wanted to design a low-budget iPhone advertising for the overall idea. This video depicts the iPhone's introduction and various characteristics.

To begin, I viewed several recordings of these commercials. Then the ideas started to flow, and the first thing I did was pick a colour palette, which is at the heart of every motion graphics project. Choosing a colour palette and basing your work on it. Because the phone was green, I chose to go with green. Then I'll go with this. 


Then I began to create several compositions using various text and picture animations. I made use of pre-existing 3D text effects. I applied a vignette effect for the background to add some drama. I created 7–8 pieces. I used tutorials to figure out how to put my thoughts into action. Because this is an area in which I am particularly interested, I have gone above and beyond. Websites like Pexals and Zedge helped me find some stock media for my projects. I have spent my whole weekend working on this and I was very satisfied with the outcome. 

By working on this project I learned a lot about motion graphics and most Importantly how to solve any problems I faced. Like I could not get the water drop effect which is surely doable but currently out of my bounds and I also tried to add some texture but the best match was a vignette. I also animated it a little bit so Back ground has subtle Animation

This is what everything looks like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production