Animate Final Project

 This project was easy and straight forward but after a computer crash, I had very little time to complete this project.

I started with Brainstorming ideas. After I have decided everything and all scenes with Title names. and made some assets to do this stuff and found some to add to my project.

At first, I created a landing page with a title animation and BBC logo with the Modern building Asset. Then I created a futuristic VR glasses type thing. And added various buttons to it. Like 

Car 

Drone 

Robot 

Food 

VR 

Info 










Those buttons would navigate to their pages where you can get a glance at the future of those things.

CAR

In future, due to all pollution, we would use hybrid or electric cars more. I added this like with a car animation. Which in my view was really good.

DRONE 

I made two drone assets as read in my research that they would start delivering stuff in future. I Animated those two drones and also placed them on that page.

ROBOT 

As we all know that robots are the future so I incorporated them as well I animated robots and added them to the scene. With a bit of an overview.

FOOD

I saw somewhere that soon there would be meal replacement powders or pills which would be more convenient according to future lifestyle. I have my little animated asset in that too.

VR 

As there are many speculations going around metaverse and VR gaming I dedicated one page to that also.

Info

It is a rule and makes sense to have an Information page about the show with links so I added that with a link to watch BBC shows.

Overall, I was much Satisfied with this work after a major setback. I am happy I was able to complete it in time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production