Independent Project(Innerverse): Brainstorming Ideas

 For my independent project of semester B for level 5 I was thinking of making a video about the evolution of videos from the start which in my head sounded cool however, my programme leader did not like that idea much but in the discussion, my classmates were planning on making VR environments so it clicked me that what if I shoot a video piece and show it as an installation of the screen but in VR. That would be impressive. 

So I surfed the internet in order to find out if it's even possible to do it in Unity or Unreal Engine which supports VR devices. To my luck, it was very possible in the way I wanted it to be. I had a conversation with our unity module tutor he said I should focus on unity rather than Unreal engine because it has a completely new language C++ for me it would be like starting from scratch and I am really familiar with most things in Unity. However, in Unity, I was unable to animate screens as I wanted we can only import or make scenes in unity rather than make a normal video into 360* I was disappointed a little bit by that.



Then I found out that I can animate video however I wanted in After effects and also I can add 3D elements and set it up in a 360* environment and then export it as a 360* video and import it in unity and set up VR in unity. I am really looking forward to that but I have to get a 3D element plug-in. I hope I can find the Plug-in and use it in after effects. I have a very good hold of it and I am looking forward to shooting videos and making them into a screen and playing it to find out how it goes.


 
  I don't have scripts yet but I am thinking of shooting a journey and showing it in various ways. I am going to discuss this with my few friends and know if they think it's a good idea then I will start shooting from Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production