Independent Project(Innerverse) : Logo Design

 In Week 2 after assigning the project I started doing more research about my project. We learned unity very well and Tutor also gave us basic knowledge of the Unreal Engine and its workings. It does not matter the game engine I use to generate output because Ultimately my whole project is a 360* video which I plan to make in after effects. Moreover, I spent the week gathering all the useful information for my project and planning the prospectus. I spent a couple of days making a logo and deciding on the colour scheme. I always use colour pellets from Coolors Website. I decided on this colour palette as it is modern and aesthetic.


I have decided that title of my project would be Matrixverse because I want this to be an immersive experience of matrix or at least a perception of the matrix which I have in my mind. I will shoot some more materials but most them I want to be 3D assets which I Can make in Maya or get Online. For reference or example, I have this photo.



Apart from this, I wanted to create a tunnel which feels like the inside of a black hole where time and light Is warped in huge amount. So basically it would be an immersive experience of the journey through time but in a matrix way. That's my basic approach to this project. (Just how they showed in Dr Strange)


For the Logo design, I chose the same colour scheme and cracked up the illustrator and started with some rough font ideas from Dafont Website. I got really interesting modern simplified fonts so I tried replicating that font with my touch and made a logo. This was a surprisingly short process for designing a logo maybe because of the previous brainstorming. Something about this logo just clicked. 
The final Design in 3D extruded Logo. (On top right corner)

Moving forward I plan to complete my project prospectus by the middle of next week. With everything and I want to make an example 3D environment. I hope my laptop can take it.  











   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production