Independent Project(Innerverse): Next Sequence ideas

 After getting positive comments of  Title sequence I was more excited to work on the next sequence which would be an organic and satisfying animation of structurs and fractal noise spread through whole VR space in a cube form. Camera would be situated in center with no movement so you can admire the multiscreen animation taking place on all axis.
The origin of this idea from Outerverse. It was an immersive display of Video walls  in all 4 directions which was very impressive. I saw video art such as The Summer Palace by Agustin Vidal Saavedra is a beautiful combination of Renaissance paintings, animation, particle simulations and 3D visuals. The Summer Palace takes visitors through time and space as they immerse themselves in a unique and uplifting experience. and To build on this, Panadol has partnered with Pixel Artworks and Outernet for ‘Room to Breathe’, an immersive experience in Outernet London’s centrepiece The Now Building which features 23,000 square feet of floor to ceiling, wrap around 8K screens.

‘Room to Breathe’ offers visitors the possibility to explore other methods to help them manage the feeling of stress, through music and breathing techniques and supporting them in taking control of the everyday stresses that may lead to pain if not addressed through relaxation and breathing techniques. 



I got a really wonderfull idea of making a screen display in my VR. I was really excited to conquer this challenge which i have given myself. I could not stop thinking how I can do this but i stared my after effects just to make an example programme to check how it would work. I knew I can make a cube like structure with different solid of size 1920 by 1080.  I made all different color solids and made the set up with also top and bottom solids which were square ofcourse. After I made this work I pre-composed all the solids with their identity such as front, back, top, bottom, left and right. Pre-composing really helps because it makes it easy to just drag drop a video and adjust it so it starts working. That is the feature I admire in after effects. I have decided to add organic animation videos which i make in after effects using various shapes and effects. 

Surprisingly enough after showing my title sequence to programme leader he asked me if its possible to finish it within a week. I had to say no because it was too much work and processing which my laptop would not be able to handle. I offered him an alternate solution that i have made a prototype of video walls in VR space. If you give permission I can show other students works inside VR space in a Video room. He was glad by the idea and decided to go ahead with it. I made the same prototype in base room because PC has more power to process that and After effect versions were different. I quickly saw a tutorial of animation and made it. I added it to most parts of the video walls with different effects so It looks attractive. That took 1.5 hours to render. 



After the open day I will have to make few different animations in after effects to add on my video wall. The video wall sequence would be 2 Mins long after title sequence I will make a transition through a tunnel and 3D camera will enter in space with video walls where immersive experience of organic animation will take place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production