Independent project (Innerverse): The Moon Sequence

When I had to remove the unity dance sequence, I wanted to replace it with something else. So, when rendering the stars for Shockwave, it occurred to me that I could distort 3D objects and animate the deformation. I decided to give it a go after seeing so many tutorials. 

First, I incremented and saved the just-star sequence. I had already utilised the element 3D plug-in in the star sequence. In such a scenario, yes. I opened the element 3D window and created groups. The sphere in Group 1 had a star map of 4k instead of a diffusion map. I built Group 2 with a space rock that comes with the plug-in. I raised the size somewhat and clicked OK. This led me to the After Effects window.

In group 2's particle replicator settings, I increased the number of rocks and changed the point to a sphere. As a consequence, a large sphered cluster of moon rocks formed. It looked fantastic at the time. I went to the deform options and began experimenting with bend, twist, and offsets. All of them were excellent, but I needed to pick the ideal combination of what looked well together.  




I started animating twists along X-Yaxis and offset. Once that was done with fine-tuning. I increased the sphere dramatically. This led to a big sphere with a lot of rock pieces floating in space which are deforming with time and giving it a feel of some kind of organic simulation.  I came up with the idea of animating the camera in the middle of the sphere. 

So basically the whole animation would be the camera finds out the sphere which looks like moon but something is going on its deforming then it would become this huge chunks of rocks twisting all around you. you can miss few pieces flying by you and then it would be back in its original shape. 

I want it back in its original shape because I want everyone to end up where they begin. that is the reason why I changes time frame oh whole piece at the to go back really fast. I think this is a great idea.   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production