Storytelling Project : After effects to Premiere Pro

Once I had all my frames synthesised. I had to turn them into a QuickTime .mov so I can edit them in premiere pro. I thought of doing it in premiere pro but it required hassle so I went with after effects. In which I just had to import the Jpeg as a sequence and it will automatically become a composition with the frame rate. It was 24 frames but I Changed it to 25 as it was the one I was working on. I exported all of the 13 Shots in the same way which took about half of the day. In the end, I had 13 Quicktime 4K clips ready for Premiere Pro.

I opened the premiere and Imported all of the clips. Now the smart way to do all of the editing was to overlay all the footage on the top of shots where rendered accordingly. Because dimensions and time were the same. I overlayed all the shots accordingly. 

The edit was quite basic and simple. First I started by adjusting speed and duration according to my sequence and then color-coded the sequence.



After the editing and cleaning up were done. I had an idea of putting one frozen frame of the gym which says fight for the right. I thought that was a good frame. So I decided to keep that frame at the start and then the title appears "Fighting Spirit" 

Then the animation and monologue start with Shadowboxing with a rap beat in the background. After all the montages and clips finish the rap beats grows. Then I added the copyright and Credits.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production