Storytelling Project : Inspiration

I wanted this to be a comfort project that I would connect to and enjoy doing, apart from the independent project which was experiments and hours of rendering. 

Boxing training and working out have become important parts of my life since they bring several physical and emotional benefits that improve your entire well-being. Boxing necessitates significant training and conditioning that includes cardiovascular endurance, strength training, and agility drills. This training routine produces not just physical fitness but also discipline, dedication, and mental toughness. Working out, on the other hand, assists you to maintain healthy body weight, gain muscle mass, and enhance your energy levels. It also helps to reduce stress and build confidence, which leads to better mental health and general quality of life.

My love of boxing and fitness has inspired you to produce a short film about the value of hard effort and perseverance in reaching one's objectives. The film is both a monument to your personal journey and a motivator for others to pursue their passions and push themselves beyond their boundaries. Through the video, you aim to motivate others to embrace good lifestyle habits and instil in them the attitude required to achieve in any endeavour.

Overall, the combination of boxing training and fitness activities has not only become an important part of my life, but it has also assisted me in developing a feeling of purpose and meaning. It has taught me the importance of hard effort, persistence, and devotion, as well as given me the confidence to overcome barriers and achieve my objectives. I aim to convey this message to others and motivate them to follow their own passions and live their best lives through your short film.

 I've been working out for a year and it feels incredible. It has helped me deal with my insecurities and give me more confidence. I constantly listen to uplifting tunes with motivational lyrics to boost my dopamine levels and help me push myself. One thing in particular, the songs had fantastic visuals, which motivated me even more. I've always liked watching films, and recently I've been seeing ones on boxing and martial arts. Creed, Undisputed, Rocky, and other Jackie Chan and Tony Jaa films. It gave me an adrenaline rush. 

I decided to shoot some of my training videos and add a background song. It would convey a message of not giving up and going through it which would be beneficial ultimately. However, I was not allowed to shoot in the gym. I asked at some other places and they denied it as well. After easter break I asked my tutor if we are allowed to use stock footage for the project and luckily she said yes as long as we cite it. I quickly started looking and on Pexals I found a studio page which uploads such footage and I could use them for free. Thanks to 
COTTONBRO STUDIOS For helping me with this project. 

I downloaded footage and a song from the youtube audio library which has everything that you could ask for. I downloaded a Rap called  6 Shots by NEFEX which worked just fine. When I opened all the files in premiere pro and started editing after a whole day. I felt something was missing. The missing thing was a challenge because anyone could do what I did. I believe in getting out of my comfort zone even if it is a comfort project. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production