Degree Project Reviews

I attended a few seminars this week on my degree project. I knew exactly what needed to be done. I stopped by the level 5 session to speak with an instructor who is very knowledgeable about the Unreal Engine. I discussed my thoughts and viewpoints with him and showed him my old blog. I have been examining the Unreal Engine tutorials. Since this is my degree project and I can't afford to make any mistakes that could affect my deadline, I was concerned if this project was too ambitious for me and if should I devote more time to other modules. 

Is this project idea and project feasible? was the initial query. Fortunately, the Unreal engine provides a large selection of objects and simple nod-based change, making this viable. I could finish it in the allotted time. We can even buy and utilise things like plugins for Unreal Engine online, and they will function flawlessly. 

After that, the question became whether I could dolly and animate a camera in any way I wanted to, as my goal is to concentrate on transitions and avoid jump cuts in favour of a fluid, faultless piece of art. I went on to character animation, which is also feasible, after learning that there are a few methods I can accomplish this.

The primary concern was what would happen if the 360* panoramic video that was exported wasn't high definition. All of my 3D and visual effects efforts will be in vain this time because I had a similar problem with Unity last year. My professor advised me to create a brief scene during the next two weeks that I might utilise for work, export it to virtual reality, and assess its value.  

Next up was a tutorial with the programme director.

His assessment was rather clear-cut and uncomplicated: in order to increase the value of my product, I should strive to integrate images with narration. 

The topic of our other conversation was whether or not the Big Bang is actually genuine. This was a quick conversation, is that how things happened? I made the suggestion that rather than presenting facts based on science, I present my picture. Even though it would be cooler and more magnificent, I need to acquire certain science-based facts in order to make sure that my perception of a cosmic explosion is true. 

He said I should study Brian Cox. (Following is the interpretation i found online.)

"Renowned physicist and science communicator Brian Cox has offered an explanation of the Big Bang that is consistent with the majority of scientific views. The most widely accepted cosmological explanation regarding the universe's genesis is the Big Bang theory, which is supported by a wealth of factual data.

Like many other cosmologists, Brian Cox would essentially describe the Big Bang as follows:

Cosmic Origin: According to the Big Bang theory, 13.8 billion years ago, the universe was formed as a singularity, which is an incredibly hot and dense point.

Expansion: Following this singularity, the cosmos rapidly expanded, going through a massive expansion known as cosmic inflation. When it cooled after expanding, it began to form the different components that make up the cosmos

Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB): The universe's initial hot and dense condition is preserved as a faint afterglow as it cools down. The Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB), which is this afterglow, was discovered and its findings significantly supported the Big Bang idea.

Creation of Galaxies: Matter clumped together under the force of gravity as the universe expanded and cooled, giving rise to stars, galaxies, and other cosmic structures.

Continued Expansion: The redshift of light from far-off galaxies, which astronomer Edwin Hubble originally saw, is evidence that the cosmos is continuously expanding today.

As a science communicator, Brian Cox frequently highlights the elegance and simplicity of the Big Bang idea. He might also talk about how important particle physics and the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) are to our understanding of the early universe, especially in relation to how fundamental particles and forces behaved soon after the Big Bang.

It's crucial to remember that Brian Cox's interpretation is consistent with the general opinion of scientists and is not unique. The Big Bang theory is generally accepted as the most precise and thorough explanation for the universe's origin and evolution since it is backed by an abundance of observational and experimental evidence."

Now his interpretation is really similar to the one filmmakers showed in the movie LUCY.




This clip also has some promising visuals which can help us understand "The Origin"

Now for the Bad news I can't use music composed by Hans Zimmer and Ludwig göransson. however, i have a friend in music production for films so let's see if he can help me compose this music.

GOALS 

For next week I'll learn and try to add more narrative to the project and come up with a story board. 

I will get started on Unity to make a scene to see if it's possible for the exported video could be high definition.





  



     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production