The London Level 6 Trip

Where to begin is unclear. The summer and the first week of my level 6 have seen a lot of events. I had a great feeling about this year because I felt like everything was working out for the best. Due to the large number of exchange students who came here for their degrees, our class seems like a class for the first time. I can identify with them since they are also foreigners who are experiencing culture shock, but unlike me when I first arrived, they are talkative, curious, and willing to seek assistance. I'm doing my best to help them settle in. As a result, we decided to travel to Central London together.

This Photo was clicked by me..

We coordinated our journey using a WhatsApp group. At Hatfield Rail Station, we met. I only got 5 hours of sleep, so I can imagine how difficult it was to wake up that morning. I couldn't wait to take them on a tour and get to know them. I brought my camera along because I am a street photographer and wanted to document this trip. 


As soon as we arrived at Kings Cross station, I mentioned Harry Potter to them. If you consider asking what the Mandarin translations of all the swear words are a discussion, then we had a pleasant conversation on the train. After taking a few shots of the Station, we hurried over to London Bridge. They couldn't wait to board a tow-tired bus. Since we were design students, we walked across the bridge, took a few more shots, and then headed to the Tate Modern. However, we were so hungry that we chose to eat in Chinatown instead. Although none of the kids were Korean, I claimed that I knew a fantastic Korean restaurant, and they agreed that it was great.  

After making a few brief pit stops to look around, we travelled to Trafalgar Square. They were asking questions while I was explaining everything. As my cousin worked near Westferry Circus in Canary Wharf, I asked them if they would like to see the city skyline from the riverfront. It was really stunning at night. I had the opportunity to meet my cousin and capture nighttime pictures of the cityscape. 




We returned home chilly and with a lot of good memories. We conversed, laughed, told stories, and exchanged cultural perspectives. This was the first time in a while I wasn't missing my pals back home, it was truly a day to remember. However, if they hadn't been engrossed in their phones, this journey may have gone more smoothly. 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production