Unreal Engine: Troubleshooting Render

As I mentioned in my earlier blogs, Unity does not support rendering 360-degree videos. I have located a tutorial that shows how to accomplish it in the latest version of Unreal Engine 5. As it happens, it was simple all along. 



There is a Unity plugin called Movie Render Queue with additional render passes that is presently in beta testing. Similar to any other application, it essentially provides options for panorama rendering. 

I added a sequencer and camera character into my scene and animated it. With the new tools at my disposal, I was able to easily incorporate a sequencer into my scene, creating a plethora of opportunities for narrative in the virtual environment. The sequencer took on the role of the conductor in my story, giving me exact control over the visual extravaganza as it developed. 

I exported the whole scene as 8K JPEGs to fully utilise this newfound ability. This choice, which offered a compromise between excellent resolution and reasonable file sizes, turned out to be revolutionary. The foundation for a smooth and engaging 360° viewing experience was established by the exported images. But after testing it i had to export videos as 4K because in quest 2 it was lagging.

To further enhance my creative process, I chose to take advantage of Blender's and Unreal Engine's complementary features. Making sequences in both programs helped me find a smooth workflow that enhanced my creative process. This two-pronged strategy broadened my toolkit and opened doors to increased productivity and creativity.

Encouraged by the increased simplicity of creating 360° videos, I continued working on my project. I could feel the real progress as I worked diligently on sequences in Blender and Unreal Engine. Suddenly, I felt like I could finish more than half of my project by December.

My virtual world is developing day by day, frame by frame. Blender and Unreal Engine work well together, and this has been shown to be a successful combination. The goal of reaching a major project milestone by December is getting closer thanks to the tools' smooth integration and unwavering commitment.

The transition from struggling with rendering issues to a fluid 360° video production process is evidence of how quickly digital artistry is developing. With the release of the additional render passes plugin and the latest beta version of Unreal Engine, creators like myself are now able to push the envelope and redefine the possibilities of immersive storytelling. The excitement I feel about revealing over half of my project in December is proof of the transformative power of creativity and perseverance in the virtual creation realm. The road ahead is still uncharted territory, full of opportunities.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Degree Project Ideas......

Making of the Planets..

The Davinci Result and Part 1 Post Production